New certification application can be access by:
- Logging into your NACE profile using Chrome. The new portal will not support Internet Explorer.
- Click on "My Certification Portal"
- Click on "Browse Credentials"
- Locate the chosen certification application and click the green "Move to home page" tab.
- Click on the "Home" link on the left side of the page
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit your new certification application
- You will enter the the name of your reference and their email address
- Click the send tab to the right of the reference
- The reference form will go to your reference electronically and the status will show "Pending"
- The reference will submit the form back (also electronically) and the status will update to "Submitted w/date"
- Once your requested number of references have been returned you can then Finalize your application